Outdoor Spaces And Observation Deck
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Projecting a tropical feeling, this luxuriously appointed cottage house plan features a lookout high atop the roof that is accessed by a spiral staircase off the master suite.
- The vaulted living room opens to a screened deck that can also be accessed from the island kitchen. Another balcony lies off the dining room.
- Occupying the upper level, the master suite enjoys a private balcony, twin walk-in closets and a bath with a step-up tub and separate shower.
- The den could easily be used as a third bedroom.
- A spiral stair on the second floor leads you to a hatch door gaining access to an observation deck measuring 13' x 8' giving you a great place to enjoy the views.
- Related Plans: For alternate beach cottages, see these house plans - 6351HD and 6376HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,679 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,125 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 554 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 9"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 10' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss