Spacious Traditional House Plan for Entertaining
About This Plan
- This carefully designed, traditional house plan is exclusive to Architectural Designs, and includes a parlour, library, and and a media room (and more) in the optionally finished lower level included with the plans.
- Coffered ceilings decorate the dining room and parlour on either side of the foyer, and a butler's pantry provides a shortcut to the kitchen from the dining room.
- Move seamlessly between the great room and kitchen, where a large island anchors the space, and French doors open to a covered patio with a built-in grill. A flex room off the kitchen completes the main level.
- The two-story ceilings above the great room provide a peek-a-boo into the second level, where you'll find the master bedroom joined by a 5-fixture ensuite, three family bedrooms (two share a Jack-and-Jill bath), and a generous recreation room / library above the garage.
- The fun and entertainment area continues on the lower level with a massive recreation room that includes a wet bar, media room, and three bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,301 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,178 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,123 sq. ft.
- Deck: 480 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 77 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 7
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 84' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1038 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss