Ideal Cottage Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This is the ideal cottage home plan for today's living. Details such as heavy-timber beams, fieldstone veneer, exposed rafter tails along the porch, and built-ins throughout help to promote a traditional flavor. It is efficient in it's use of space, easy to construct, and simple in its form.
- The arrangement of spaces on the first floor create a very welcoming atmosphere, yet afford privacy with a hallway to the ' bedroom suite, laundry room, and half bath.
- An informal entry is open to the living room, dining room, and kitchen, and the stair to the second floor is angled, reinforcing the casual theme throughout.
- A good home complements the people who use it, and should be flexible in its use of space, and that's exactly what this home is designed to do.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate front-facing garage with house plans 35313GH (front right) and 35386GH (3 car, front left).
- Get a side entry garage with house plans 35326GH (left) and 35482GH (right).
- Get a detached garage with house plans 35312GH, 35352GH and 35392GH.
- Eliminate the garage with house plans plans 35259GH, 35108GH, 35324GH and 35165GH with a finished lower level with a fireplaced rec room, wet bar, storage and office space.