Tradition at its Finest
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Three dormers crown the roof of this stately Traditional home plan with double curved stairs leading to the entry.
- The two-story foyer opens to the formal dining room with a butlers pantry close by for convenience.
- Gather around the cozy fireplace in the living room that opens to a charming sun room with vaulted ceiling.
- The first floor master suite has a sitting area and a morning kitchen so you can start your day with a relaxing cup of coffee.
- A second mini-master lies on the upper level, with its own sitting area. This room could easily function as an in-law suite.
- Store all your out-of-season clothes in the walk-in cedar closet or catch up on your correspondence in the computer area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,587 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,327 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 760 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side