Traditional Center Hall Colonial
About This Plan
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the center hall of this appealing Colonial home plan.
- The foyer rises up two stories for a dramatic effect.
- From the kitchen with its island, you can view the dinette and the family room with fireplace.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs along with a study and sunken bonus room that lies over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,455 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,309 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,146 sq. ft.
- Storage: 187 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 4"
- Depth: 39' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 606 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"