Traditional Multi-Family Duplex
About This Plan
- A handsome exterior gives both units of this duplex a beautiful place to call home. Each unit gives you 1,284 square feet (690 square feet on the main floor and 594 square feet on the upper floor).
- The front porch extends across the width of each unit and there is a patio out back too.
- The kitchen and dining area are combined into one large space.
- A handy laundry closet is super-efficient without taking up lots of space.
- Upstairs, each big bedroom has a private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,568 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,380 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,188 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 208 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick