Universal Access Small House Plan
About This Plan
- Universal Access Small House Plan
- This barrier free house plan is designed with Universal Access needs in mind.
- The garage is optional and has room for one car plus laundry.
- You can get three bedrooms or use the third as a den or dining room.
- The master bedroom is roomy and features a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,286 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,286 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,286 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 40' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 357 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss