With Room to Grow
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Hipped roof lines, gables, arched windows and shutters set off the charming exterior of this transitional home with a split bedroom design.
- The covered entryway opens to the foyer, from which you see the dining room, demarcated by three interior columns, and the gathering room straight ahead, where the ceiling slopes to 12 feet, 6 inches. Ceilings in the dining room, with an arched window, and foyer also reach this height.
- A fireplace flanked by built-ins anchors the gathering room, which flows into the open kitchen and the bayed breakfast area. A pantry closet in the kitchen expands its storage space. A French door in the breakfast area accesses the deck or terrace in back.
- Bedrooms two and three enjoy direct access to a compartmented bath. The master suite, placed on the opposite side of the house, is graced by a tray ceiling in the bedroom. The master bath includes a garden tub, separate shower, two sinks and a walk-in closet divided into sections for him and her.
- Over the courtyard-style garage, an optional bonus room offers opportunities for future expansion.