2-Bed Cottage with Gabled Covered Entry on a Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- A gabled covered entry greets you to this 2-bed cottage house plan with open floor plan designed for a rear-sloping lot.
- The bedrooms are located in back of the home leaving the front open left to right.
- An island in the kitchen gives you work space and a spot to enjoy meals at the counter.
- The lower level is all considered finished heated space - including the bonus room - and is divided between the bonus space and rec room by a wall with a single door.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the lower level with house plan 68520VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,560 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,280 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,280 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 192 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 9"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss