3-Bed Craftsman House Plan with First-Floor Master Suite and Optional Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Craftsman and farmhouse styles come together to create this beautiful, 3-bedroom house plan, which features tapered columns with stone accents, board and batten siding, shake siding accents, and a modern metal roof.
- A covered, front porch welcomes you home, and invites you into a large, family room, which features a fireplace and built-ins. The kitchen boasts an oversized island with seating for four and a walk-in pantry, and sits adjacent a light-filled breakfast nook
- Beyond the kitchen, discover a dining room with a tray ceiling that overlooks the back, covered porch.
- Retreat to your first-floor master suite, featuring a tray ceiling, ample natural light, a 4-fixture bathroom, and a large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, discover two additional, secluded bedrooms with a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. An optional bonus room, with barn doors, is available should you need room to grow.
- A 2-car garage opens to a mudroom, combined with the main-level laundry, and includes built-in lockers to keep you organized.
- NOTE: Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,433 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,696 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 737 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 356 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 201 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 8"
- Depth: 57' 3"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 594 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12