3 Bed House Plan with Large Covered Deck with Fireplace
About This Plan
- A beautiful blend of exterior textures harmonize beneath a chorus of gables on this traditional-style, 3 bed house plan..
- Inside, double doors in the entry hall reveal the den with 15'9" ceilings. A few steps farther inside brings guests into the great room, with fireplace, built-in bookshelves and views to the rear covered deck's fireplace.
- The breakfast area and kitchen lie to the side of the great room for easy entertaining. The kitchen features a large island workspace and walk-in pantry. The breakfast area accesses the rear deck for dining outdoors.
- Just off the kitchen, a utility area intercepts traffic from the 3-car garage and includes two closets and a built-in bench. A laundry room with counters and sink lies adjacent to this area. Nearby, Bed 2 is tucked away and includes a walk-in closet and bath.
- On the opposite side of the home, the master suite is secluded for privacy and has beautiful ceiling details and accesses the rear deck. The bath area features his-and-her vanities, corner soaking tub, walk-in shower, compartmented toilet and roomy walk-in closet with built-in dressing seat.
- The upper level is reserved for Bed 3, which features a walk-in closet, built in bench with storage, built-in desk and private bath. Just outside the bedroom, a built-in bookshelf holds classics that can be enjoyed on the staircase's mid-level landing window seat.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,392 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,949 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 443 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 84 sq. ft.
- Deck: 396 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 757 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick