3-Bed House Plan with Painted Brick and Stacked Stone Exterior and Bonus Upstairs
About This Plan
- Painted brick and stacked stone adorn the exterior of this 3-bed house plan and timbers on the front porch add warmth to the home.
- The dining room and study are to either side of the foyer. Ahead, the great room - viewable from the entry - has a fireplace and two doors giving access to the large grilling porch in back.
- The kitchen features an island with an extension giving you seating on three sides. A peninsula gives you more counterspace and separates the kitchen from the hearth room.
- The split bedroom layout gives you a master suite with fireplace, two walk-in closets, and a master bath featuring a the whirlpool centered in the room and a spacious shower with separate doors on the right side of the home. Across the home each bedroom has a walk-in closet accessible through the bathrooms with pocket doors.
- Step out back to the grilling porch to find an outdoor kitchen and a gas fireplace and even an outdoor shower.
- Upstairs delivers a bonus room over the 3-car garage, a full bath and an optional media room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with the garage accessible from the side with house plan 60576ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,669 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 596 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 683 sq. ft.
- Porch: 900 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 5"
- Depth: 106' 10"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1014 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick