3-bed House Plan with Vaulted Living Room
About This Plan
- Small in overall size, this charming country home nevertheless feels large because of the vaulted ceilings in the living room.
- A corner fireplace sheds warmth on the nearby dining room and kitchen too.
- The master suite is off by itself on the left wing of the home while two family/guest bedrooms lie on the right side, sharing a bath.
- Front and rear porches are just the right size for a comfortable rocking chair or two.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,339 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,339 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick