3-Bed Modern Farmhouse with Private Master Suite
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A front porch with a shed roof spans the front of this 3-bed modern farmhouse plan. Step inside the entry and you are greeted with views of the vaulted living room ahead.
- The living room has a fireplace flanked by matching sets of French doors that take you to the covered patio in back. The room is open to the kitchen and eating nook and makes a great space to enjoy with friends and family.
- The kitchen has an island with casual seating for up to three people and a large walk-in pantry. Serve more formal meals in the adjacent dining room or use that space as a home office or den.
- The master suite is isolated to the left. The owner's entry acts as a buffer between it and the living area and has built-in seating and storage to help reduce clutter. The suite has a large master closet and access to the covered patio through a pair of French doors.
- Across the home, two bedrooms share a bath and each have their own walk-in closets.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,576 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,576 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 645 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 189 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 464 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Combo Slab-Crawl, Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 686 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss