3-Bed One-Level Home Plan with Shed Dormer
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, one-level home plan presents an abundance of curb appeal, complete with rain porticos atop the garage doors and front window.
- The formal and family entries merge in order to share the hall coat closet, while the great room is revealed towards the back of the home. The vaulted ceiling adds an elegant touch, and the open layout helps to bring the family together.
- Discover a large prep island in the kitchen that includes seating for casual meals, while a corner pantry is conveniently located within arm's reach.
- Retreat to the master bedroom for peace and quiet, and find sliding doors that provide access to the backyard, along with a 4-fixture bathroom with a toilet room and linen closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are set apart from the master bedroom and share the hall bath, while a home office is idyllic for the work-at-home resident.
- NOTE: Please allow 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,100 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 42 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 824 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss