3-Bed Rustic Country Ranch Under 2900 Square Feet with Home Office and Finished Lower Level
1.5+ - 2.5+
About This Plan
- This rustic farmhouse-style ranch style-house plan offers a covered porch in the front and covered and screened decks in the rear. The exterior has an attractive combination of board and batten siding and vertical siding with wood work and wood/stone columns surrounding the covered porch and decks.
- Upon entering, you'll be welcomed to the entry with office on the left and the living room ahead. The living room has a fireplace and wood beams spanning its vaulted ceilings. An open-floor layout, the kitchen offers unobstructed view to the living and dining rooms and the backyard.
- Further into the home, you'll find the master bedroom, with it's accompanying bathroom and walk-in closet, with standing shower, tub, and double vanities.
- In the basement, you'll find the recreation room, kitchenette, another dining room, 2 more bedrooms, and plenty of storage.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Main Level - Crawlspace/Slab Version
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,886 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,702 sq. ft.
- Deck: 520 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 113 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss