3-Bed Southern Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A hip and valley roof rests above this 3-bedroom, Southern home plan, which includes an open layout in the center of the home, creating an ideal space for family and friends to gather.
- Upon entering, the combined family room, dining area, and kitchen greet you, while a corner fireplace adds a warm, comforting touch to the living space.
- Privately situated towards the back of the home, discover the serene master bedroom, which features a 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 occupy the right side of the home, and share the full bath that separates them.
- The double garage protrudes from the front of the home, and opens into a mudroom with built-in lockers to help organize personal items when coming and going.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,581 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,581 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 4"
- Depth: 66' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick