3 Bedroom Cottage with 2 Porches
About This Plan
- This charming 3 bed 2 bath narrow home plan offers everything you need in a compact sub 1,500 square feet home.
- As soon as you step in the front door you'll marvel at the open floor plan, great for entertaining friends and guests alike. The great room has a tray ceiling that rises to 10' (as does the master bedroom) and there is a fireplace on the side.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating and the dining area has grea windows letting in natural light and giving you views to the side.
- The luxurious master bath offers a separate tub and shower with dual sinks and a large walk in closet.
- The rear porch gives you a cozy spot to enjoy fresh air.
- The stick framed roof has a 7:12 main pitch and a 10:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,450 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,450 sq. ft.
- Storage: 26 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 82 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 104 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 4"
- Depth: 68' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 444 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick