3-Porch Craftsman with Side-Load Garage
About This Plan
- A big wrap-around porch surrounds this lovely Traditional house plan that has a vaulted screened porch off the first floor master suite.
- The home has everything you could want, from a first floor guest suite to a quiet study, wet bar, walk-in pantry and second floor bonus room with tons of storage.
- Built-ins that flank the family room fireplace offers extra storage as well as good looks.
- A double tray ceiling tops the isolated master suite that has a built-in chest of drawers and pocket doors directly into the laundry room.
- Every bedroom on the upper floor is a generous size and has a walk-in closet.
- Bonus room one is part of the total living area and you can a second bonus space that can be finished as you need.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version in reverse with house plan 46298LA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,187 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,582 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,605 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 270 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 330 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 345 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 2"
- Depth: 97' 7"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 838 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick