3500 Square Foot 4-Bed Beach Home Plan with Elevator
About This Plan
- This elevated beach house plan gives has all the appeal of a Florida-style home with a beautiful stucco exterior finish and great above-ground living. It gives you 4 beds, 4 baths and has 3,508 square feet of heated living.
- The ground level has a shop in the middle, 1,031 square feet of parking in front and covered outdoor space in back. An elevator in the shop takes you to the living levels above.
- Three bedrooms are located on the second floor with two of the bedrooms enjoying porch access through French doors. Stairs are in the middle - as is laundry - and the open living area gives you a kitchen open to a dining/living area. A screen porch and an open porch are open in back.
- The top floor has the master suite with its own private porch and a study with its own porch as well.
- The foundation is a concrete stem wall with wood pilings. The exterior walls are 2×6 wood frame. The roof is designed with pre-engineered wood trusses.
- Related Plan: Get a related beach home plan with house plan 44164TD, 44161TD and 44137TD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,508 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,205 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 1,303 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 115' 0"
- Max ridge height: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1031 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0" Third Floor 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss