4-Bed House Plan with Secluded Main Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- A series of columns instead of walls define the formal dining room, preserving the views into the foyer and the family room.
- Gain extra storage with the lovely built-ins that flank the two-story family room fireplace.
- In the back of the house, a quiet study has double doors that lead out to the screened porch.
- The secluded master suite is also placed in the rear of the home away from street noise.
- The fourth bedroom is up on the second floor where an open rail hallway lets you look down into the foyer and family room.
- Bonus space awaits your finishing touches and gives you an additional 370 square feet of living space.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,833 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,373 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 460 sq. ft.
- Deck: 369 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 134 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 160 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 370 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 2"
- Depth: 65' 1"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 579 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick