4-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Big Shed Dormer
About This Plan
- A broad shed dormer sits above the front porch on this 4-bed farmhouse plan. Board and batten siding gives it a modern farmhouse flair.
- French doors welcome you to the foyer that has views to the vaulted family room ahead.
- An open floor plan makes this home great for entertaining friends and family. The kitchen island faces the family room and has easy access to the dining room past the butler's pantry.
- The owner's suite has a tray ceiling and a large walk-in closet. Across the home, two bedrooms each have their own bath.
- In back, a vaulted porch is accessed through French doors on either side of the fireplace.
- Upstairs, you'll find a guest suite and a loft area with views to the family room below.
- Stairs in the garage take you to a large, unfinished space that can be used for storage or for future living space with a little work.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior and connect the bonus room to the rest of the upper floor with house plan 46365LA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,353 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,696 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 567 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 318 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 235 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 490 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 3"
- Depth: 78' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 794 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12