4-Bed Traditional-Style House Plan with Bonus Over Garage
About This Plan
- This beautiful 4-bed traditional-style house plan has an attractive mixed material exterior with shake and board and batten siding, a side-load garage hidden from view and a covered entry door with side lights.
- The large foyer gives you access to the formal living room and dining room to the left and right or you can head straight into the open living quarters of the great room and kitchen. This space allows for great entertaining as guests can mingle together without separation.
- A screened porch in back gives you outdoor entertainment options.
- A split bedroom layout gives you Beds 2 and 3 on the left that share a Jack and Jill-style bathroom and Bed 4 with a hall bath. On the right side of the home, the master suite has a beautiful boxed ceiling and a large master bath complete with a glass shower and freestanding tub.
- An optional upstairs bonus room gives you expansion space and is perfect for a game room with a convenient half bath.
- Related Plan: Get a front-facing garage with house plan 59811ND (2,525 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,646 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,646 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 440 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 387 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 0 or 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 2"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 653 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick