4-Bed Transitional Farmhouse Plan with Home Office and Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- This Transitional styled 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home has an attractive stone-and-stucco exterior with a large decorative shed dormer over the front porch sheltering the french door entry.
- Off the foyer you'll find your home office, away from all the family activity, giving you a private space for your work from home.
- Ahead, an open floor plan gives you a great room with gas fireplace and views - and access - to the rear porch which flows to the kitchen and dining room.
- There's a large 4' by 11' island in the kitchen giving you great work space and casual seating and a roomy walk-in pantry.
- A split bedroom layout has the master suite occupying the right side of the home. A barn door conceals the spa-like bathroom with double vanities, a separate stand alone tub and custom shower with dressing area and a make-up nook that leads you into an oversized closet.
- and has a walk-in closet with enough space for two to pick their outfits from at the same time.
- Across the home, three bedrooms share two baths.
Main Level - Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,055 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,055 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 400 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 230 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 10"
- Depth: 83' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 893 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12/10/3/2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick