5-Bed Beach House Plan on Pilings with Top Floor Viewing Tower
About This Plan
- This family-friendly beach house plan gives you 5 bedroom suites and 4,156 square feet of heated living area. There are a total of 4 levels served by an elevator. Cedar shingles and standing seam metal roof give the home a great look.
- An enclosed ground level foyer is accessible from the drive-under parking as well as the outdoor living space with hot tub space and shower.
- Get to the main living level in one of three ways: by elevator, 6'-wide exterior stairs or 5'-wide interior stairs.
- The master suite is on the second floor and has French door access to a private sun deck.
- The tower level has a half bath and gives you amazing views in all four directions.
- Generous porches front and rear give you great fresh air spaces to enjoy.
- The ground level has 10'6" ceilings and the first and second floors have 10' ceilings.
- The foundation is wood pilings. The floor is a concrete slab. The exterior walls are 2 by 6 wood framing. The upper floor is pre-engineered wood trusses. The roof is pre-engineered wood trusses.
- Related Plan: Remove the access to the top floor and get a natural-light-filled clerestory space open to below with house plan 44203TD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,687 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 464 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,056 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,636 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 8"
- Depth: 125' 9"
- Max ridge height: 49' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1039 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 6" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss