Traditional House Plan with In-Law Apartment
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- There's a lot of living space in this Traditional house plan despite its narrow footprint.
- An air lock entry foyer open to the main house on the right where a vaulted ceiling tops the big living room.
- There are no walls to block the view to the dining area with its sliding glass doors to the back yard.
- The efficient kitchen has a peninsula bar that wraps around so everything is close by when you are cooking.
- On the second floor, three bedrooms share a huge bathroom with a big corner soaking tub.
- Use the main floor in-law apartment for relatives or as rental income.