Acadian and French Country Styling
About This Plan
- Acadian style is combined with stunning country french details in this 4 bedroom house plan with side-entry garage.
- On the outside you are greeted with a wide double wood door with an arched transom above. The front porch is lined with six forward facing pillars with three lovely dormers above.
- The foyer opens to the family room with the staircase to the upstairs to the right.
- The family room is 20' x 21' making it very spacious and inviting. Open to the family room is a dinning area and then your large kitchen with a nice size island with a bar for morning breakfasts.
- Out the back of the home you find the rear porch with a built in outdoor kitchen area.
- Towards the garage you will find a powder room / half bath for guests.
- The master bedroom is on the main floor with a spacious walk-in closet and bath with shower and tub amd laumdry is steps away. A second main floor bedroom has its own bath.
- Awaiting upstairs is the huge 16' by 17' game room. Off the game room are two bedrooms each with a dormer nook and 9' ceilings. Off one bedroom is access to some attic storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,065 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,317 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 748 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 99' 10"
- Depth: 58' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 635 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Media-Game-Home Theater