About This Plan
- This one-level Traditional home has wonderful curb appeal and a great layout inside.
- The open floor plan and vaulted ceilings enhance livability.
- Dine formally in the dining room or informally in the breakfast nook set in a bay.
- A corner fireplace warms the living room and split bedrooms give privacy to the master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,139 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,139 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 8"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Split Bedrooms