Appealing One-Story Design
About This Plan
- A single dormer and a wrap-around porch define the appeal of this one-level traditional home plan.
- Within steps of the dining room, the kitchen features a pantry and an angled eating bar.
- Tucked between the breakfast nook and the living room, a rear porch offers a place to get away. A three-part window transmits light into the living room.
- In the master suite, the bath includes a double vanity, a soaking tub, a separate shower and French doors that open to a walk-in closet.
- If the fourth bedroom is not needed, it easily converts to a study.
- A walk-in closet in the side-entry garage is handy for tools and lawn equipment.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 11' foyer and living room.
- Foundation: slab.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,694 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,694 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,694 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 161 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick