Attractive Acadian House Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
About This Plan
- Brick adorns the facade of this Acadian house plan, where the 2-car garage juts out from the rectangular footprint of the main home. The gable roof on the garage allows for a bonus room above, which could serve as a fourth bedroom.
- From the foyer, a dining room rests to the right, while views into the great room, and beyond to the rear porch, are offered from the formal entry. The open layout provides a comfortable space for family and friends.
- The multi-purpose island gives ample workspace for meal preparation, and the adjoining breakfast nook offers a cozy space for casual meals.
- The master bedroom is nestled into the back corner, giving the homeowner the utmost privacy. The attached bath includes 5-fixtures and a walk-in closet.
- On the opposite side of the home, discover bedrooms 2 and 3, which share the hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,221 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,877 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 344 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 151 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 10"
- Depth: 59' 9"
- Max ridge height: 24' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 527 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"