Attractive Four Bedroom Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Good looks are in abundance in this attractive Craftsman house plan.
- The home has all the most popular features including a split bedroom layout and an open floor plan.
- A bar top at the kitchen island keeps kitchen clutter out of sight and offers casual seating at the same time.
- Dine outdoors on the vaulted covered porch or just relax in the shade in your chaise lounge.
- Every bedroom comes with a walk-in closet and bedrooms 2 and 3 each have a private dressing area with sink.
- The master bedroom is all the way across the house, giving you a quiet retreat.
- Bedroom 4 is all by itself on the second floor and the nearby bonus room can be finished when you are ready.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,485 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,230 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 355 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 272 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 166 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 492 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 78' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 645 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick