Beautifully Detailed Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- Two lovely eyebrow dormers sit on either side of the front of this beautifully detailed Craftsman home plan.
- The spacious interior feels even larger, thanks to the open floor plan that is so popular with today's families.
- A wall of windows along the back brings in lots of light and overlooks the open deck and the covered terrace.
- Split bedrooms allow lots of privacy in the master suite that has a large, private bathroom and huge walk-in closet.
- Retirees will appreciate living all on one level too!
- HVAC unit and water heaters were designed to be located in the attic. You could have the option of putting the HVAC unit in the hall linen closet if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,868 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,868 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 2"
- Depth: 51' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 571 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"