Breathtaking Farmhouse Plan with Two-story Great Room
About This Plan
- The unique, clipped-gable roof adds character to this breathtaking farmhouse plan, complete with the modern appeal of dark window sashes against bright-white siding.
- Once inside, barn doors unveil a formal dining room, allowing privacy when needed. The two-story great room provides a light and airy shared living space, which extends outdoors onto a large covered porch and deck.
- The massive kitchen island offers seating for six, while a walk-in pantry in the adjacent hallway provides plenty of storage space.
- Retreat to the owner's suite, which features a coffee station near the sitting nook, sliding doors to the back deck, and a spacious en suite with a sizable walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3, on the opposite side of the home, share a compartmentalized, Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The second level boasts a fourth bedroom, office, media loft, and large unfinished space for storage above the 3-car garage. A pet shower in the garage eases the task of grooming your beloved furry friends.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate side-load version with house plan 46379LA. Get a front-facing garage with house plan 46370LA and a courtyard-entry garage with house plan 46389LA.
- NOTE: Please allow 7-10 days for plan delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,342 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,650 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 692 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 342 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 237 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,063 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 83' 9"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 789 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12