3 - 5
About This Plan
- A covered front porch decorates the front elevation of this country design, ideal as a starter home, a getaway home or even a modest retirement home.
- Inside, the design offers flexible floor plans. with several choices: three bedrooms, one and a half baths, or two bedrooms and two baths. Bonus space on the second floor can be finished with a bath and two more bedrooms.
- The basic plan for the first floor includes an angled layout in which the living room opens to a striking angular kitchen-dining combination.
- When constructed with three first-floor bedrooms, the home includes a walk-in closet in the master bedroom and both a full bath and a powder room in the hall. The two-bedroom first-floor option includes a master suite with built-ins or a closet, plus a large bath with a walk-in closet and a garden tub. Bedroom two shares a hall bath.
- Ceilings: 9' standard.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,040 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,040 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,040 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 597 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick