Bungalow with Den-Like Breezeway
About This Plan
- This delightful bungalow home plan has a charming historical exterior yet is filled with updated amenities.
- Modest in size, the open floor plan makes it feel more spacious.
- Two bedrooms, including the master suite, are on the first floor with a handy laundry closet close by.
- A charming window seat can be found in the breezeway that connects the garage to the main house. This den-like space can be put to many uses.
- Upstairs, a third bedroom has its own bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,517 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,269 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 248 sq. ft.
- Deck: 169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 36' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss