About This Plan
- Early America is revisited in this Colonial style house plan.
- Bay windows accent the large living room and formal dining room.
- In the kitchen, a corner sink, microwave oven, and pantry provide all of today's necessities. Direct access to the kitchen is obtained off of the 2-car garage.
- An upper balcony looks out through a Palladian window.
- The fabulous master bedroom has a walk-in closet and a private bathroom. Two additional bedrooms share a full bath, and are separated from the master for privacy.
- A full, unfinished basement holds a future bedroom and bathroom, as well as storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,439 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 758 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 691 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 710 sq. ft.
- Deck: 133 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 30' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss