Castle Home Plan
About This Plan
- Whether you call this a castle house plan or a luxury house plan, you will be delighted at its grandeur.
- Entering the porch between two verandas through the porte cochere, your eyes are drawn to the grand foyer's double spiral staircase, winding its way to the second floor.
- The first floor has an inviting guest room with a sitting area, perfect for reading or enjoying the view out the back windows.
- The main living triangle consisting of the kitchen, breakfast room and family room receives added light through the 25' ceiling tower that leads to the breakfast patio out front.
- The study has a fireplace with access to the veranda, grand foyer and patio.
- The living room separates the main living area of this house plan with the master suite.
- When you finish in the study, relax in your private master with exercise room, private patio, sitting area, his and hers walk-in cedar closets and elegant master bath.
- At the top of the spiral stairs, you will find two bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bath, plus a fifth bedroom with a bath.
- Entertaining is a breeze in the bonus and game rooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,969 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,343 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,626 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 503 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 146' 0"
- Depth: 115' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1473 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"