Charming Bungalow Plan with Optional Carport
About This Plan
- Set your eyes on this charming, bungalow plan and be inspired by the simple life. A single, tapered column provides support for the front porch to welcome you home.
- The heart of the home greets you upon entering, which combines the open-concept living room and functional kitchen.
- Two generous bedrooms are located down the hall, one slightly larger than the other. The 4-fixture bath includes two sinks, and a linen closet just outside provides additional storage.
- An optional carport can be attached to the side of the home, and a side entrance leads to a combined mud / laundry room with a built-in bench and stackable laundry unit.
- This home has been skillfully designed by an award winning North American design firm to be energy efficient in both hot and cold climates, as well as minimize material waste during construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,112 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12