Charming Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- This Craftsman house plan provides a very functional split-floor plan layout with many of the features that your family desires including an expansive master bedroom / bath with trayed ceiling and plenty of storage space in the his and her walk-in closets.
- The large great room features an attractive vaulted ceiling and a gas log fireplace.
- Front and rear covered porches are great for enjoying the outdoors in comfort.
- The laundry room is conveniently located.
- An open kitchen layout with plenty of counter space for that growing family is sure to please.
- The basement foundation option makes for a great value with a wide variety of innovative features.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 51159MM (1,627 sq. ft.), 51173MM (1,801 sq. ft.) and 51143MM (1,876 sq. ft.). Build in reverse with home plans 51041MM (1,800 s.f.) and 51043MM (2,067 s.f.). Get a slab or crawlspace with house plans 51122MM (1,853 s.f.) and 51131MM (1,604 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,509 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,509 sq. ft.
- Storage: 18 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 103 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 519 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick