Charming One-Story Country Farmhouse Plan with Vaulted Interior
About This Plan
- If you are looking for a farmhouse plan with a large covered porch then this could be the one for you. Open rafter tails on the shed roof covering the L-shaped front porch give it great curb appeal.
- French doors welcome you inside with the kitchen directly to your right and the stairs to the upper floor on the left.
- The open floor plan allows for this space to flow into the vaulted great room and dining space beyond visually separated by the bridge above.
- On the left side of the home, two bedrooms share a hall bath. On the right, you find the master suite as well as the laundry room and entrance from the garage.
- Related Plans: Expand to a second floor with house plan 70605MK (2,860 sq. ft.) or expand and get a 4-car garage with house plan 70617MK
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,982 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,982 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,197 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 80' 7"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1008 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick