Charming Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Three columns frame the front porch on this charming ranch home.
- You'll love the view out the back of the home from the wall of windows in the great room that is sure to catch you eye as you enter.
- The kitchen, dining room and great room all work together in an open floor plan to create volume.
- The three-sided fireplace that is shared by the great room and dining room.
- The master suite is located on the right side of the home and features a step ceiling, spacious bathroom with jacuzzi tub, a walk-in closet and an additional closet for more space.
- On the opposite side of the home, you'll find two additional bedrooms and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,844 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,844 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 755 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss