Chateau Style Ranch
About This Plan
- This chateau style ranch home plan feels like it belongs on a French countryside. From its covered porch to its unique stone features, this little beauty will be sure to be the envy of your family and friends.
- When you enter this home, you'll fall in love with the unique tray ceiling above your head.
- The open floor plan includes a kitchen with breakfast bar, a formal dining room and large living room, all with 11-foot ceilings.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling in the bedroom, a jacuzzi tub, and spacious walk-in closet with ample storage space.
- The second bedroom can be found at the front of the house just off the entry, along with a full bath for guests.
- The three-stall garage makes this 1,773 square foot home appealing to just about anyone.
- Need more room? See house plan 89303AH for a version with a finished walkout basement with two additional bedrooms and a full bath, a large rec room with a fireplace and wet bar and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,773 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,773 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 683 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss