Classic Greek Revival with Video Tour
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
- This house plan is a classic Greek revival. The large double wrap-around porch is 7'8" deep and shades all sides of the house, providing outdoor space for entertaining and relaxing, and a large upper viewing area.
- The interior of the home features 3 large bedroom suites, each having it's own sitting area and fireplace.
- The living, dining, and family all feature fireplaces, large triple-hung windows, wood floors, elaborate moldings, and generous spaces for furnishings.
- The stairs continue to an upstairs vestibule, and future space in the attic.
- The columns are 23' high. Inside the fiberglass columns are wood columns.
Garage Option: Add an optional Greek Revival garage with 44053TD.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 44042TD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,300 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 3,400 sq. ft.
- Attic: 2,524 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 46' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 4" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss