Coastal Living Home Plan with Third Floor Bunk Level
About This Plan
- This beach house plan is perfect for vacations, family gatherings, or full-time coastal living.
- The ground floor has parking for two cars, plus ample storage. An outdoor shower allows sand to be rinsed before entering the home.
- The first floor features an expansive open concept main living area. Featuring an eat-in kitchen, wet bar, main floor principal suite, and a covered outdoor patio, this is the heart of the home.
- The second floor features another principal suite, along with two additional guest suites, and laundry. Another covered porch provides privacy and a birds-eye view.
- The third floor is a bunkroom designed to accommodate multiple guests and has another bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,447 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 920 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 900 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 527 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 45' 7"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss