Comfortable Northwest House Plan for Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- With its wide covered front porch and staggered garage bays, this Northwest house plan is an appealing choice for a home.
- A two-story foyer starts you off, with wonderful clear views into the great room and out to the rear covered deck.
- The two-way fireplace warms both the great room and hearth room and can be seen from the large kitchen island.
- Space-saving pocket doors close off the large walk-in pantry and the well-organized mud room has bench seating and lockers for storage.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has sliding glass doors to the deck.
- Every bedroom on the second floor has a big walk-in closet.
- Open railing in the hall lets you see down into the foyer and great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,042 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,005 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,037 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 930 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12