Commanding Entry Columns
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Commanding entry columns, shuttered windows and shingle siding give this transitional home plan a curb appeal all its own.
- The grand arched window of the great room fills the home plan with light and wonderful rear vistas, while its fireplace is visible from the kitchen's island snack bar, and octagonal dining room.
- A beautiful bay window graces the master suite, where a refined spa bath and walk-in closet await. A nearby bedroom makes an ideal den or guest suite, and a bonus room can be built above the two-car garage making this home plan a functional yet spacious pleaser.
- The lower level features a recreation room, two bedrooms, a full bath and abundant storage space.
- Don't need a finished lower level? See house plan 89375AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,020 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,142 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,878 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,626 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 305 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 8"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss