Compact European Home Plan
About This Plan
- Old World charm exudes from this compact European home plan designed to fit a narrow lot.
- Views of the formal dining room with tray ceiling are the first thing you see when you enter the foyer.
- A quiet study has a coffered ceiling and faces the front of the home.
- Step back into the informal area of the home and enjoy the 20' vaulted ceiling in the family room with its corner fireplace.
- A charming window seat can be found in the vaulted breakfast nook.
- The main floor master suite is huge and also has a dramatic vaulted ceiling.
- Windows surround the master sitting area and the enormous walk-in closet is divided into his and her sections.
- Up on the second floor, a huge game room has built-ins and a wet bar - perfect for entertaining!
- Each of the two bedrooms on this level has its own walk-in closet and one has a private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,646 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,304 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,342 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater