Compact Two Story
About This Plan
- This two-story house plan is as compact as they come, for a three-bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom home.
- Multipaned windows give the plan a yesteryear charm, while the lattice-crowned porch and end-detailed gables add even more personality.
- The main floor is totally open, each area flowing naturally into the next.
- Half-walls capped by posts provide a cased opening between the living room and dining room. Atrium doors in the dining room open onto a covered patio. Wide windows span the front and back and narrow windows break up the remaining outside wall, so the entire family living space is naturally bright.
- Bedrooms are all on the second level. The master suite, with two windows facing the front, has a walk-in closet, a second closet, and a private bathroom with oversized shower. The two other bedrooms share a bathroom with a tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,331 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 658 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 673 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss