Compact Two-Story Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Metal roofing accents the front porch of this compact Northwest house plan.
- Only 24' wide, the home is designed to fit on a narrow lot.
- Yet the open layout makes the inside space feel much larger.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area lead out to the back yard and the kitchen sink has a double window so you can watch the kids play.
- In an economical use of space, the powder room is combined with the washer/dryer area.
- Three bedrooms upstairs share a large four piece washroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss