Compelling Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- With its wide eaves and contemporary style, this Prairie Style house plan has a compelling exterior.
- Big windows and transoms across the front lets in plenty of light.
- Three steps up from the sunken foyer brings you to the main living area with its delightful open concept layout.
- The rear covered porch is reached through sliding glass doors in the dining area.
- Both bedrooms are on the left side of the home and share a large bathroom with tub and separate shower.
- Add an optional one car garage if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,013 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,013 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,013 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 36 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 264 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available